Friday, November 16, 2012

circle lens review: E.O.S. Adult Pink

hey gals,
so finally my next circle lens review! 
this one is on E.O.S Adult Pink (♥´`♥)


Lens Details:
Brand:   E.O.S
Type:  Adult Pink
Diameter:  14,5mm
Water Content:  38%
Replacement:  12 months
Origin:  Korea


i'm so in love with the look of these lenses!~♪
they light my eye up so much and give me a very dolly look i think
(although they could appear maybe a little too light on light eyes)
they also are quite comfortable but i wouldnt recommend to wear them for
longer time. 
maybe 3-4 hours only, because they dry the eyes out a bit faster then my other lenses.
although the pink color is very strong it blends in with my natural eye color
very well - i really like how the lenses brighten my eyes 
moreover i think the wearing is real comfortable - you do hardly notice them on your eyes.
maybe it's because they are very thin. that makes wearing very comfotable but also dry eyes out faster.





like: 
- color change
- dolly look 
- bright up eyes
- very comfortable

dislike: 
- low enlargement
- dry out quite fast

all in all i give these lens 4 of 5 hearts in my personal rate
❤❤❤❤
...

i simply love this magical look they give my eyes and i will 
definitely try these lens with various make-up to find out how the look changes (*^^*)♪

i ordered these from candylens.com


btw.: i also wear these lens in my header-pic (´・ω・`)

xoxo ♥ Micky


2 comments: